Call for Session Proposals
We invite you to propose special sessions on aquatic sciences. There will also be contributed sessions which will cover major themes in limnology and oceanography such as biogeochemistry, microbial ecology, biodiversity, as well as other topics.
We invite you to submit your session proposals for the ASLO ASM 2023 meeting by 23:59 U.S. Pacific Time on 30 September 2022. Proposals should include the following information:
- Identify at least one co-organizer, but you may add up to four (at least one must be a member of ASLO).
- Include an informative session title.
- Enter your best estimate of the number of attendees, based on your knowledge of the topic and of individuals who would be interested.
- Include a short (500 word) session description.
- Indicate the desired format (talks/posters/both).
- Include four to five potential speakers.
- Indicate up to five key words.
Proposals must be submitted by the 30 September 2022 deadline via the online submission form.
All speakers must register for the meeting, submit an abstract, and pay all fees when registration becomes available.
Submitting Your Proposal
Please read Information for Chairs to ensure that you have not missed important information that may hinder your proposal.
You will be asked to login to your ASLO account. If you are not an ASLO member, please read Information for Non-members.
When you're ready: