The ASLO Aquatic Sciences Meeting 2023 is sponsored by the Association for the Sciences of Limnology and Oceanography (ASLO). As part of a preeminent series of aquatic science meeting, ASLO 2023 connects science and the larger ocean-connected community. ASLO 2023 will be an in-person meeting with a small virtual component.
The meeting venue is in Spain, so the booth layouts and specifications are different than those in the United States. Due to space limitations, a total of 28 exhibitor spaces are available and only one stand per organization is allowed.
The exhibit area will be in an area adjacent to posters. Exhibits will be open Tuesday, 6 June through Thursday, 8 June, 8:30 am to 8:00 pm. This time includes all poster receptions, as well as morning and afternoon coffee breaks. Lunch is available in the exhibit hall area, so attendees will have access during the mid-day break.
All fees are in U.S. Dollars.
Included With Your Booth
The meeting venue is in Spain, so the booth layouts and specifications are different than those in the United States.
- Modular stands will be used for your exhibit space. Each stand consists of three solid (not draped) walls with the fourth side open. A stand is approximately 3 meters wide by 2 meters deep (approximately 9 feet wide by 6 feet deep).
- Note: Each stand is bare and does not include table(s) or chair(s), carpet, electricity, and other furnishings. Carpet is required by the Convention Centre. All carpeting is at the expense of the exhibitor and will be Mediterranean Blue (Azul Medit) in color.
- Exhibitor names and logos will be listed on the meeting website.
- Two staff people are allowed per stand.
- Each exhibitor receives one full complimentary registration to attend the meeting, including abstract eligibility, admission to all sessions, exhibits, town hall meetings and workshops, auxiliary meetings (unless by invitation only or otherwise specified), mixers, and the online program. Optional events such as special organized activities are not included.
Exhibit Hall Hours
- The exhibit hall will be opened to attendees during conference hours Tuesday through Thursday.
- The attendee lunch breaks will be from 13:30 to 15:00 CEST (tentative) during which time visitation by attendees is anticipated.
- Posters will be displayed in the Exhibit Hall, adjacent to the exhibits. Poster receptions are planned for each of the scheduled poster sessions.
Set-up and Tear Down
|Exhibitor Set-up||Monday, 5 June, 2023, 12:00 -18:00 CEST|
|Exhibitor Tear Down||Thursday, 8 June, 2023 from 20:00 to 24:00 CEST and Friday, 9 June, 2023 from 8:00 to 12:00 CEST.
All materials left after 12:00 CEST on Friday will be discarded and you may be charged a fee.
RESA EXPO LOGISTICS serves as the importer of the record, getting shipments through customs, then storing your shipment in their warehouse, and then delivering to your stand at the Convention Centre in Palma.
RESA EXPO LOGISTICS
Botánica 62 entr. Nº4
Recinto Fira Gran Vía
08908, L’Hospitalet de Llobregat
+34 93 2334110
Before shipping any items to your stand please make sure you get in touch with the official handling company, RESA EXPO LOGISTICS. They will be happy to solve your doubts and offer their services for reception and delivery or unloading to stand of your materials. Please note that the venue does not receive, customs clear or store incoming shipments. If you intend to ship goods directly to your stand, you need to be there in order to sign off the delivery note of your transport company. However non-EU shipments need an importer of the record and cannot be consigned directly to the venue, as they will get stuck at customs. Details, including shipping address, will be provided to all paid exhibitors in early spring.
RESA EXPO LOGISTICS Services
- Management of customs formalities (all non-European shipments need a Spanish importer and RESA can act as such).
- Merchandise reception and storage service in the RESA warehouses.
- Loading / unloading of vehicles.
- Management of return shipments.
- National and international transport.
- All arrangements and payments are between the exhibitor and the companies. Please do not contact ASLO about these arrangements.
What is the address of the venue?
Palau de Congressos de Palma
Carrer de Felicià Fuster, 2
07006 Palma, Illes Balears
Can multiple stands be purchased?
Due to the limited number of stands, only one stand per organization can be allowed.
How do I order furnishings and electricity for my stand?
Furniture for all exhibit stands and carpet are available through AICO Event Production
Electricity connection for an individual stand is also provided by AICO.
A catalog that shows all available furniture and order form will be provided to all paid exhibitors.
All arrangements and payments are between the exhibitor and the companies. Please do not contact ASLO about these arrangements.
Becoming an Exhbitor
You will be asked to login to your ASLO account. If you are not an ASLO member, please read Information for Non-members.
Your confirmation email will include a link to an auxiliary form where you can upload your logo, a blurb about your organization, your web and social media links and more.
When you're ready: