All fees shown are per person in U.S. dollars. All participants and exhibitors must agree to the Code of Conduct and Waiver of Liability when registering. There are no early or late rates. In order to receive a refund after registering, cancellation must be requested by January 27, 2022 (please see Registration Policies for details).
|Full Virtual Meeting||Registration Fee|
|Virtual Member & EC||$525.00|
|Virtual Non-member & EC||$595.00|
|Virtual Student Member||$355.00|
|Virtual Student Non-member||$425.00|
|Virtual Emeritus/Retiree||No Charge|
|Virtual High School Students||No Charge|
|Virtual High School Teachers||No Charge|
|Virtual Developing Country Professional *||No Charge|
|Developing Country Student *||No Charge|
|*Please Note—Those registering under the developing country rates will be subject to verifying their current country of residence. This rate is only available to those participants who are currently living and working in a low- or lower-middle-income economies as defined by the World Bank.|
Abstract fees are per abstract. Multiple submissions require multiple abstract fees.
|*Please Note—Those submitting under the developing country rates will be subject to verifying their current country of residence. This rate is only available to those participants who are currently living and working in a low- or lower-middle-income economies as defined by the World Bank (https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519-world-bank-country-and-lending-groups|
Registering for OSM
Before navigating to the registration site, please review the following:
- Be sure to log in with the society account you used when submitting your abstract or managing your session, town hall or auxiliary event.
- Make sure your society membership is current.
- Students and early career professionals will receive a link to the OSM Registration Award Application in their registration confirmation.
- The Pay by Check feature can be used to defer payment for organizational budgeting issues or if you anticipate receiving an OSM registration award (students and early career professionals).
- You MUST be registered to present your abstract or attend OSM sessions and/or auxiliary events.
- There are no early or late registration fees and there is no registration deadline. Participants may register at any time up to and during the conference (February 24 - March 4, 2022).
Questions may be directed to email@example.com.