OSM 2022 Exhibitors: Strengthen Connections and Partnerships with International Scientists
The Ocean Sciences Meeting 2022 is co-sponsored by the American Geophysical Union (AGU), the Association for the Sciences of Limnology and Oceanography (ASLO), and The Oceanography Society (TOS). Through the combined power of these three organizations, along with the broader conservation-focused community, this meeting provides attendees the opportunity to bridge disciplines, connect communities, and make lasting partnerships.
The Ocean Sciences Meeting (OSM) is the flagship conference for the ocean sciences and the larger ocean-connected community. During the UN Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development, beginning in 2021, it is increasingly important to gather as a scientific community to raise awareness of the truly global dimension of the ocean, address environmental challenges, and set forth on a path towards a resilient planet.
Why Exhibit at Ocean Sciences Meeting in 2022?
OSM 2022 is a partner with the UN Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development. This meeting continues the tradition of bringing together scientists from over 60 countries with expected attendance of approximately 5,000. The virtual meeting platform expands the audience of scientists, educators, government representatives, and industry leaders. OSM 2022 is an excellent opportunity to communicate with leaders in oceanography and related fields.
|Corner Booth Surcharge||$100.00|
* Organizations related to earth and space sciences; non-profit consortia of educational institutions, non-profit consortia of research institutions, non-profit research institutions and non-profit publishers qualify for these rates. Only one booth can be purchased at this rate. Additional booths will be charged at the Standard Rates.
Included With Your Booth
- One complimentary exhibitor registration - Additional exhibit booth personnel badges are available and can be purchased separately.
- Company listing, including company name, website, and booth number
- 8' high back drape and 3' high side drape.
- Booth furnishings are not included, such as carpet, tables, chairs, electricity, etc.
Your organization will also have a presence on the meeting website and in the mobile app.
ASLO encourages you to be aware of organizations who claim to have access to the OSM 2022 Attendee list, as they may try to sell this list to you. Please note that ASLO does not distribute an attendee list and does not offer list rental services. Also, be aware companies other than ASLO may contact you and indicate that they are affiliated with Ocean Sciences Meeting 2022 and claim to offer hotels at 'reduced' rates. These companies are not affiliated in any way with OSM 2022 and it is highly recommended that you do not use their services.
For More Information
For questions, inquiries and other details, contact: Jo Davis, Exhibit Coordinator, email@example.com.