General Meeting Schedule
The detailed schedule for the meeting will be posted in December. All Ocean Sciences Meeting activities including oral and poster sessions are located in the West Building of the Orange County Convention Center.
To assist with travel plans, a general schedule is the following:
- 16 Concurrent oral sessions: 8:00-10:30, 13:30-15:30, 16:00-17:30.
- Plenary talks: 11:00- 12:00
- Workshops, town hall meetings, Special Student Activities, etc. will take place during the lunch breaks and evenings after 19:30 (except Wednesday)
- Poster sessions: 17:30-19:30
- Special Evening Forum on environmental outreach: 20:00- 22:00 (No town halls or other meetings)
- Special Evening at EPCOT (optional) 19:30-23:00
For travel plans, we strongly urge participants to stay for the full week and participate in all activities.