Fees are stated in U.S. dollars and must be paid in U.S. dollars.
In order to register and submit your abstract at the ASLO, SCL or NABS member rates, you must be a current member of at least one society at the time that you submit your abstract. Due to the substantial savings on registration that members enjoy, please consider joining a sponsoring society (at the addresses below) before registering and submitting your abstract.
- ASLO: https://www.sgmeet.com/aslo/membership/newmember.asp
- SCL: http://uregina.ca/~scl/members-application.htm
- NABS: http://www.benthos.org/AboutNABS/join.htm
Registration fee refunds will not be issued to those who register as a non-member and then later join one of the societies.
- $375.00 USD on or before 8 May 2008
- $425.00 USD 9 May – 7 June 2008
- $550.00 USD On-site
- $475.00 USD on or before 8 May 2008
- $525.00 USD 9 May – 7 June 2008
- $650.00 USD On-site
Student Member Rates:
- $250.00 USD on or before 8 May 2008
- $300.00 USD 9 May – 7 June 2008
- $350.00 USD On-site
Non-Member Student Rates:
- $300.00 USD on or before 8 May 2008
- $350.00 USD 9 May – 7 June 2008
- $450.00 USD On-site
One-day Registration Rates:
- $300.00 USD Member
- $400.00 USD Non-Member
- $200.00 USD Student Member
- $300.00 USD Student Non-Member
Other Registration Rates:
- Non-Developed Country Registration: $100.00 USD
- High School Teacher: $100.00 USD
- High School Student: $50.00 USD
- Guest/Social: $100.00 USD
Spouse and guest fees cover only the conference social events such as the Sunday welcome reception, coffee services, and the poster receptions. Optional events such as any special activities are not included. However, spouses and guests are encouraged to register for the special activities. Spouses and guests cannot be admitted to the sessions without paying the appropriate full registration fee.
Fees to attend the 2008 ASLO Summer Meeting must be paid in advance. Due to the limited numbers, registrations are not considered guaranteed until a check, money order, purchase order, or charge card information is received. All fax registrations must include complete credit card information, including number, expiration date, and cardholder name. VISA, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted. Organizations can be billed only if a purchase order accompanies the registration either by fax or by mail.