Presentation Upload Instructions
As a Presenter of ASLO 2005 Summer Meeting, It is highly
recommended that you submit your presentation prior to the
conference (before June 10th) via INTERNET to the site established
through the domain http://www.aslo2005.org
All individual presentations will be password protected.
As a presenter for the ASLO 2005 Summer Meeting you will
access the site and your presentation using your email and
password you were given for your conference abstract submission.
Please follow these easy instructions for pre-conference
uploading of your presentation INTERNET:
- Go to the ASLO 2005 Summer Meeting web site http://www.aslo2005.org.
- Login with your email and password that you were assigned
for the ASLO 2005 Summer meeting. (You received your password
in your Abstract Submission Confirmation for the ASLO 2005
- In the "My account" section, you can check
all the information regarding your presentation. You can't
- If you are submitting your presentation for the first
time, select "Submit New Presentation" in the "Presentations" section.
- In the "Presentations" section you can:
- Submit a new presentation
- Delete Presentation.
You can submit a new presentation or delete your previous
presentations till the organisation has checked it and
it will be definitely accepted.
- Choose the file which contains your presentation (If
they are several files, we recommend to create a .zip file).
- If you want to comment any detail, pls fill out the "notes" field.
- Click the "Upload File" button.
- Wait for the website to tell you that your presentation
has been submitted.
- You will receive an immediate confirmation of receipt.
Within 72 hours, you will receive another e-mail that your
file has been checked and accepted.
If you have any comment, doubt or problem about the preconference
presentations uploading, please fill out the questionnaire
in the "Contact" section and we will contact to
you ASAP. If your comment is about other subject, please
contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
This is the best way to submit your presentation. You will
receive confirmation of your submitted presentation from
ASLO 2005 Summer Meeting Speaker Services.
IMPORTANT! - Bring a back-up copy
of your presentation with you to the meeting on either a
disk/CD-ROM or DVD.