Limnology and Oceanography Bulletin
The Limnology and Oceanography Bulletin is published quarterly and contains articles, features, letters, ASLO news- information for the ASLO membership, and reviews of books.
For current and past issues of the L&O Bulletin, click here.
- Articles are of broad interest to the entire ASLO membership (and outside readers as well), and cover diverse topics such as new directions or methods in aquatic science, new findings on, or interpretations of major topics, or political and educational issues/approaches. While most articles are commissioned by the editors, we would very much like to hear from potential authors on suggestions or ideas for articles (email@example.com).
- Features include columns from the Public Affairs Office and other special communications.
- Letters to the Bulletin are comments or responses to Articles, or pleas to the community about some aquatic science or political (e.g., funding for science) issue.
- ASLO News
- ASLO News items include messages from ASLO officials and editors of ASLO publications, ASLO election information and results, policy analyses, committee reports.
- Meeting Highlights
- News and information related to recent and future meetings.
- Member News
- Announcements concerning members of ASLO such as awards and distinctions and obituaries. Please contact the editors if you have news of an ASLO member (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Book Reviews
- Books reviewed in the Limnology and Oceanography Bulletin are recent titles in the fields of oceanography, limnology, marine biology, aquatic ecology, ecology, Aquatic science policy and management, as well as occasionally 'popular science' books. Most reviews are commissioned by the editors but we would very much like to hear suggestions for book reviews (email@example.com).